There are many myths when it comes to baby products, especially baby diapers and we are here to bust them all.
- Toilet-dunking: You might think that disposing diapers this way and flushing them is the only option but that’s not true. In fact, diapers say it right on the package.
- Cloth diapers won’t keep your baby dry: Cloth diapers can actually help keep your baby dry as you easily know when the diaper is due for a change. It also helps in potty training.
- Cloth diapers need to be changed way more: Not true! You only have to do it when they wet themselves.
- Cloth diapers smell: You will not notice any difference in the smell of most kind of diapers.
- Cloth diapers are difficult to use: Not sure, in fact they can be more convenient than disposables.
- Cloth diapers consume more time: It is actually quite easy to wash and dry cloth diapers.
- Diaper pins are necessary: While pins are one of the options that you can use, there are many other choices such as velcro, clips and other fasteners.
- Diaper service: This is a convenient service that you can opt in for although it is generally a cheap solution.
- Cloth diapers are expensive: Not true, the fact that they are reusable easily make them cheaper than disposables in the long run.
- Bulk: Cloth diapers may seem bulky at first but they can actually be super compact!
Take a look at our picks for the best cloth diapers now!