|1. Mancro||2. Ju-Ju-Be||3. Mommore|
Are you worried about how to carry all the essential baby-related things like diapers while going for an outing with your baby?
The best diaper bag for cloth diaper is specifically designed to enable mothers to take all the useful stuff, including wipes, diapers, clothes, milk bottles, toys, and pacifiers, etc. while enjoying an outdoor trip with their little ones. Although the bag should contain extra compartments for all the necessary stuff, it should also be stylish in look.
Hence, we have shortlisted top 10 diaper bags for mothers to carry. The article also elaborates on the bag specifications with the pros and cons based on consumer reviews that can help you in deciding which bag you should purchase.
Top 10 Best Diaper Bags For Cloth Diapers 2022
1. Mancro Nappy Changing Bag
If you are in search of a good quality of backpack diaper bag at a reasonable budget, then the multifunctional and waterproof bag by Mancro Store could be one of the apt choices.
It is a spacious one with big compartments and durably built of water-resistant nylon fabric constructed with a padded backing structure, adjustable buckles, and sturdy straps. It also contains side pockets and wipes pockets for storage. It further comes with a changing pad and stroller straps.
The customers have liked this bag as it is a budget-friendly diaper bad that contains multiple pockets to keep the essential commodities in an arranged manner.
- More pockets than you ever need
- Separate pockets for wipes
- Contains back and strap padding
- Less color and style options available
- Main storage area is small
2. Ju-Ju-Be Classic Collection
This diaper bag by JuJuBe is a beautiful floral print bag made up with a watercolor print pattern.
It is so attractive that one would find it to be hung on a wall as an exhibit rather than a diaper bag. With ample space, this bag has enough zip-locked compartments for hasslefree storage of all the essential items.
It has been designed for today’s mothers, who would be able to carry their kid and the essential items required for the baby in this stylish looking bag. It also has enough space for clothes and toiletries. The bag comprises outside pockets for other pieces of stuff like passport, pass, phone, charger, and more.
- Zipped compartments
- The fabric used is of superb quality
- Comes with straps on double sides
- Metals used for accessorizing and inner frame strength
- Can be washed in machines
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
- Some users can find it a bit heavier for their liking
3. Mommore Diaper Bag Totes
This handbag from the Mommore is a tote category bag, which is not only stylish in look but also has several small to large compartments within it for storage of all kinds of essential baby-related products.
It is designed in a certain manner that even if you open or close the zips of the bag, the bag will still safely carry all the items in it without causing any item to fall out.
The bag includes stroller hoops fitted, which can be easily pulled out and use at the time of need.
It is also designed to be carried on over the shoulder by using the reinforced straps attached to this bag. This is a better and comfortable bag for working mothers or those who are regular travelers.
The customers who have used this bag have given more than 4.5 ratings owing to its all useful features. This cost-effective bag within the price range of nearly 50USD will surely become an aid for your baby-related travel worries.
- Large in storage and compartments
- Comes with side pockets
- Contains two strollers hidden in the bag for a better on-the-go experience
- Durable in strength and usage
- Stylish in appearance
- Designed with four trunk-nails for a better and long-lasting bottom area of the bag
- Available in limited color options
4. AllCamp Diaper Bag Backpack
This diaper bag backpack by ALLCAMP is a full pack of both style and usage. It can be used as a messenger bag as well as a shoulder tote bag.
The bag comes with smooth and comfortable straps and contains metal hardware as accessories. The manufacturer used Blue and White-colored cotton canvas fabric, which is machine-washable, offering further convenience.
This diaper backpack bag comprises ten pockets, including three insulated pockets for milk bottle, and one pocket for the mother to keep her essential items.
It comes with a large compartment, which has enough space to keep things for more than one baby at a time. It is not only cute in look but also durable and super functional in usage.
Owing to all these specifications, many consider this Blue and White print backpack by ALLCAMP as the best diaper bag for cloth diapers.
- Large compartment and storage units
- Comes attached with a back sleeve to carry phone or iPad
- Waterproof canvas material used for durability
- Three insulated bottle pockets
- Can also be used as a standard bag
- Some may find it too big to handle and carry
5. Skip Hop Forma Diaper Tote
This Forma Diaper Tote bag by Skip Hop has received the Best Value Award for being the cutest one built with high-quality materials. It comes with two packing pods, where you can store clothes of your baby in one and snacks and milk in another.
Even then, the bag still will have enough space for all other essential items like diapers, wipes, powder, changing pad, plastic sheets, pacifiers, etc.
This bag is designed with 2-zip styled external pockets for secure storage and easy access to the items stored in the container. The fabric used in its interior layer is light in weight and beautiful in texture. Another fantastic fact about this bag is that it can be turned inside out and can be cleaned for any messy debris of snacks trapped inside the hem of the stitch.
This is one of the best budget-friendly diaper bags available in the market right now. It is a lightweight as well as waterproof and comes with a total of two packing pouches and eleven compartments.
It also contains a changing pad within it. The product has multiple uses and can be used as a laptop holder as well when needed. The in-built stroller handles are useful in carrying the bag.
- Light in weight
- Water-resistant fabric used
- Comes with spacious pockets
- Built with insulated material for milk and other baby drinks
- Comes fitted with a multi-purpose mesh bag
- Includes a soft and cushioned changing pad
- 100% polyester fabric used
- Offers a one-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Some customers complained about less padding material in the bag
6. KiddyCare Diaper Bag Backpack
If you want a neutral type of diaper bag, then this backpack by KiddyCare is worth a look.
It comes with a lifetime warranty offer. The bag contains three neutral pockets with insulated material to maintain the temperature of the drink stored in the pocket.
It further comes with pockets on both sides to store pacifiers, wipes, keys, and other essential items of both mother and baby.
The product is super spacious and light in weight and comes with premium quality zip locks so that one can use this bag as both handbag and a backpack. It locks the upper handle with lock slots, which ensures better comfort while carrying.
- Comes in two neutral colors
- Lifetime warranty offered for better value for the money invested
- Has three insulated pockets to maintain the right temperature
- Contains pockets on both sides
- Total 15 pockets for all the stuff you ever need to carry
- Comes with a button lock to hang the bag easily
- Bottle section is a bit smaller
7. Bag Nation Diaper Bag Backpack
This backpack with 14 pockets from the Bag Nation can be easily regarded as the best diaper bag for cloth diapers considering its price and multiple spacious pockets.
It also contains padded shoulder straps and padded back area for better comfortability. This diaper bag comprises separate pockets for wipes, bottles, and diapers. These pockets are lined with insulating materials to maintain the temperature of the baby drinks inside.
Bag Nation Diaper Bag Backpack offers a sundry pocket at the back to store the dirty clothes and other re-usable napkins. Overall, this diaper bag is liked by the users for its large storage compartments, stylish look, and high comfortability to handle and carry.
- Comes with two insulated compartments
- Large storage area
- Comfortable to use and carry
- Comes with changing pad that some users complained about being a little smaller for their babies
8. Coolbell Baby Diaper Backpack
Do you have twins? If yes, then this diaper backpack bag by the Coolbell is among the top-rated options for the mothers blessed with twins.
It comes with a whopping 27 liters of storage space with pockets for essential items, including tissue papers, wipes, and napkins for the baby. It has different compartments for different things, making your travel uncluttered and organized even when with your babies.
You must be feeling carrying too-many things for your twins, but the Coolbell Baby Diaper Backpack will make all the things get stored in it effortlessly.
It is also easy to locate all the items within its compartments. The product comes with a comfortable and padded yet soft strap to carry it as a backpack.
Thanks to all these outstanding features, this can be the best item to give as a gift to the new parents who are expecting twins.
- Super spacious from inside
- Water-resistant materials used
- Comes with a separate tissue pocket
- Compartments lined with insulating materials
- Comes with an attached stroller
- Versatile in feature and stylish in appearance
- The zippers could have been of better quality
9. Hip Cub Diaper Bag Tote
The diaper bag tote by Hip Cub is the best choice for parents who want to have a functional yet modern and stylish looking diaper bag to carry during travel with their little ones.
It is available with adjustable straps along with short handles for both ways of carrying the bag. It also comes with stroller straps in order to be used as a stroller bag.
Compartments are comprising one central storage area and two side pockets in the exterior with zips.
Its ergonomic design makes it look like a large bag, but surprisingly it is not as heavy as it may seem. Although the manufacturer has designed it to look like a designer handbag, it can also be used as a backpack.
It is large enough to store the essential baby items, even for two babies or twins. The bag’s efficient design makes it safe to store dirty clothes separately without hampering the baby food within the container. It further comes with a 90-day return policy and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Durable material used
- Cotton canvas and polyester used for exterior and interior respectively
- Contains nine secured pockets
- Spacious compartments for all the essential items
- Some may find the shape a little odd for their likings
10. Skip Hop Diaper Bag
If you want to own a bag that you can use for multiple usage purposes, then this diaper bag by Skip Hop is worth considering since many satisfied users swear it as the best diaper bag for cloth diapers.
You can use it as a regular handbag when you don’t need a diaper bag, or else, you can use it to store all kinds of baby-related stuff, starting from diapers, wipes, napkins, clothes, blankets, milk bottles, baby snack items, and others.
These bags by the Skip Hop are extra spacious as well as look stylish. They come with a curvy shape and wide compartments.
It has separate pockets for smartphones, wallets, iPad, and other useful items of the mother apart from all the baby things mentioned above.
The Skip Hop Diaper Bag is made up of polyester material for water-resistant and stain-proof features. With only two pounds, it is also light in weight.
- Sleek and modern in look
- Stays in good shape
- Comes with soft and padded changing pads
- A little expensive due to the high-quality materials used
FAQs on Diaper Bags For Cloth Diaper
1. Is It Good To Use Backpack Diaper Bags?
The backpack diaper bags are essential to use as they can distribute the weight of the items stored in it in a balanced manner. The backpack bags come with extra comfy pads that make it easy to carry and travel along with your baby.
2. Is It Ok If I Use A Regular Handbag Or Backpack As A Diaper Bag?
Regular handbags or backpacks are not designed to store all the baby-related items in a neat fashion.
However, the specially designed diaper bags and backpacks are created with an intention to carry all the stuff organized with efficient weight distribution so that you don’t have to deal with any discomfort in carrying the bag.
3. What Is The Process Of Attaching The Diaper Bag To A Stroller?
You can follow the below process to attach the diaper bag to a stroller-
- By using the straps of the diaper bag, open the Velcro flap and pull it out till the ring at the top is attained.
- Then wrap the strap around the stroller handle.
- Finally, you can strengthen the grip by pulling the Velcro webbing.
4. What Is The Process Of Washing A Diaper Bag?
You can wash your diaper handbag or backpack following the below-mentioned process
- You need empty the bag first
- Take a small bowl of water with 3-4 drops of soap liquid.
- Dip a clean towel in the soap water
- Wipe the bag with the soap soaked clean towel wherever you locate stains or dirt.
- Take another clean and dry towel and wipe to clear all the soap matter.
- Hang it on to dry
5. Is It Possible To Wash The Diaper Bag In The Washing Machine?
Hand wash is the preferred process to clean your diaper bag. Using a washing machine can hamper material strength.
6. How Can I Make The Musty Smell Evade From The Diaper Bag?
Due to the long time storage of the dirty clothes of the baby in the diaper bag, it gives out a musty and dirty sweaty like smell. You can use a pack of baking soda powder, which will be quite useful and also mild enough not to cause any damage to the materials.
You can slit a packet of baking soda and put it carefully inside the bag and leave it to rest for the whole night. The next day, you will find the smell has gone.
Best Diaper Bag For Cloth Diapers Is A Must For A Stress-Free Outing With Your Baby
When you are carrying a baby, you always worry about how to make all the things available he or she might need while you are traveling. It will not be wise to leave the house by packing all the vital elements in a regular size handbag since they are terrible at keeping various delicate stuff organized.
You may miss something and keep finding the same at the time of need. Hence, you should go through the above list of top ten diaper bags available in the market and select one according to your needs that can store all the items your baby will need such diapers, baby wipes, extra clothes, toys, and napkins and other essentials. Do share your thoughts about your selection after using it by leaving a comment below.