Forum Home Forum Home - Green Living - Healthy Living
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: sunnymom
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Shop for Frugal and Healthy Living books

MyFitnessPal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
diaperpin-jen View Drop Down
Pincorporated
Pincorporated

Member Rating(6)

Perennial Pinner
14 years 171 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote diaperpin-jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MyFitnessPal
    Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 11:46pm

I've  tried SparkPeople and LoseIt for tracking calories and fitness - both are great sites/apps but each has something missing for me. I just discovered MyFitnessPal and I love it! You can monitor your nutrition to see if you are above or below, you can track your weight and inches, you can track daily calories and adjust your allowed intake based on exercise.   I have the iPhone app but it looks like they have apps for android, blackberry and windows OS. And of course there is the website.

Has anyone tried this? I just wanted to add it to the list of options for food/exercise trackers....

Creator of the Pin and Proud mama of 2!

Check out our new blog - The Corner! iv class
Sponsored Links

ecomommy View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote ecomommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 12:59am
Thanks Jen! I will check this out!
Chelsey

SAHM to DS 01/09 and DS 04/11

Married to my love 01/14/06    </a><a hr
Melissa_P View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Post Options Post Options   Quote Melissa_P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 8:23am
My DH uses it and I just started. So far I really like it!
 Post Reply Post Reply