Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

Name one...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
rustygriffen View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rustygriffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Name one...
    Posted: 12 May 2012 at 8:34pm
Thing you've recently or not so recently discovered in the CDing world that you think is awesome. It can be anything....

For me it's got to be biokleen oxygen bleach and it's amazing stain fighting powers. Oh and funk rock in the second the last rinse cycle.
Stephanie, loving Wife to Jordan, and Momma to Baby Bell 03/02/09 and Aiden 01/24/11 and one sweet munchkin on the way!k
Sponsored Links

Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(46)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
3 years 224 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 8:56pm
I recently re-discovered Grovia shells. I thought I hated them, but it turns out I love them for padfolding flats. So trim and high cut on the leg. I love the mesh inner that doesn't stick to his skin when he is sweaty and hot.
Happily married to Nathan and mama to DD (5), DS (3), DS2 (5/14)
Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(46)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
3 years 224 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 9:12pm
I can't help but share pics since I have them loaded already

P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rustygriffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 9:22pm
Those do look good! Do you have any pics of the inside?
Stephanie, loving Wife to Jordan, and Momma to Baby Bell 03/02/09 and Aiden 01/24/11 and one sweet munchkin on the way!k
Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(46)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
3 years 224 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 9:24pm
No, but I'll get one tomorrow for you. They are really nice, I think they'll be great for this summer.
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rustygriffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Clare_S Clare_S wrote:

No, but I'll get one tomorrow for you. They are really nice, I think they'll be great for this summer.

Don't worry about it, I found some really great ones HERE. Thank you though!
bree View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Member Rating(41)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 263 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 10:25pm
Ohhh Clare you got a new print! I want peacocks so bad! haha  I hated Grovia w/ Logan (grobaby then) because they left horrible red marks in his thighs and he wasn't a very chubby baby. So I'm guessing their re-design worked then if M is good in them?
MomBeck View Drop Down
P'infatuated
P'infatuated

Post Options Post Options   Quote MomBeck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 10:35pm
I'm loving the fit of GroVia with padfolded flats too! I can't believe it took me so long to try them! Clare, what didn't you like about them the first time you tried them?
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rustygriffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 10:41pm
You can't play, unless you add to the thread! Wink
Jaimeis View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jaimeis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 12:35am
I am excited about preemie prefolds as doublers with padfolded flats.  They are just perfect for DS2!
Jaime, wife to my beloved Andrew (3/06), mommy to Liam Nathanael(8/07) and Elijah Gideon (12/09)

My Family Blog
chicka.chicka View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote chicka.chicka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 12:45am
For me it would probably have to be the diaper sprayer.  I love lots of things about CD'ing, but having a sprayer definitely makes it SOOOO much easier and more tolerable than not having one.  I've been on vacations where I didn't have it and I sure did miss it.  Right now we're in an emergency situation with remodeling our bathroom as we recently discovered a leak and in the process of trying to locate it this morning realized that the entire wall behind the tub/shower and much of the bathroom floor have been damp and rotting, obviously for YEARS.  We only have the one bathroom, so we are having to go to my mom's house around the corner to use the bathroom, including to take care of poopy diapers. We won't have a functional toilet here until Monday evening at the earliest and I'm already missing my diaper sprayer.
LORI, Wife to Shane & Mom to: Benjamin(14), Elizabeth(13), Thomas(11), Olivia(9), Joshua(4), Rebekah(2), and Andrew (11/27/13)
~*~Parenting consists of long days and short years.~*~
slednmom View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Member Rating(50)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 140 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote slednmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 12:31pm
Flats as they are so versatile.  You are making me miss my Grovia...
Amber wife to Ryan(12/00)
Boston(9/07) & Grace (7/10) & Kynlee (12/11)

Esseltess View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Esseltess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 12:52pm
Recently discovered wool longie love :)
DD 11/08, DS 01/11
Tracy_S View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tracy_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 2:07pm
Oh this is hard.... Just ONE thing? 

Okay, I'll pick my snappi.  With our washing machine out (still), I am using flats folded during naps as our fitted supply is pretty much gone.  I usually pad fold with flats, but I've been having fun doing it "old school". Wink  Of course, a snappi makes it a lot easier.

Tracy
Tracy - married (June 2006), DS (August 2011)
samsmum View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote samsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 4:25pm
I'm discovering pad folded flats are really nice. 
Michelle Mama to three great guyspaydand giada md
Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(46)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
3 years 224 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 7:00pm
I love premie pf doublers, diaper sprayers, snappis, and flats, too :)

Rebecca, I got one before DS was born and all I had for DD at the time were large GMD prefolds. They don't fit inside the shell and certainly don't fit over it snappied, so I was like "What the heck is this thing good for?!" I like the snaps better than the velcro one I had. Actually, I believe it came from Amber! Funny how you sometimes find your way back to things.
musicmama View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(11)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 260 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote musicmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:29am
I love my aplix shells & pockets!  For the longest time, my stash was almost entirely snaps.  Now, it's at least 1/2 aplix, and I love how much faster it is.
Christine
DS1-G (1/06), DS2-D (1/08), DS3-S (4-10) giada md
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rustygriffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 9:59am
Originally posted by musicmama musicmama wrote:

I love my aplix shells & pockets!  For the longest time, my stash was almost entirely snaps.  Now, it's at least 1/2 aplix, and I love how much faster it is.

I always want to do aplix, but I always feel like it pills the diapers up so fast, and gets full of fuzz really quickly. I always wanted to love it.
gourami View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote gourami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:00am
We love our new swaddlebee simplex (sized version).  I like the pocket for adding more stuffing and how easy it is to stuff the insert back in.  
Amy, married to Josh (2002), mommy to Amelia (2011) giada md
RachelD View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote RachelD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:07pm
Sandy's Diapers :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>