Forum Home Forum Home - P'interests and Hobbies - Books and Entertainment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Children's Movies

BFF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nuttygirl View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(14)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 188 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nuttygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BFF
    Posted: 03 May 2012 at 5:14pm
Another new comedy that is really funny in my opinion.  It has less outrageous behaviour and sex jokes and more crazy hi-jinks and inside jokes between life long friends.  Premise is a woman who recently got divorced from her husband of two years who moved her far away from her best friend and other friends.  The first episode is her moving in temporarily with her best friend and her best friend's boyfriend (her husband sends the divorce papers to her while she is there and sends them ground!).  The leads are pretty hysterical together and I laugh out loud every episode of this show as well.

It can also be found on hulu.   I think there has been 4 episodes so far.  Anyone else watching this one?
Mom to DS1 1/06, DD1 3/08, DS2 10/10, and DD2 7/13 I need some kids to test a few pattern sizes on and also willing to trade for sewing jobs. PM me if interested.
Sponsored Links

Sarah2106 View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(23)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
6 years 95 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sarah2106 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 7:36pm
Love that show too!! It was not on last night and I was so bummed.

Wife & Mom to my amazing 3

"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."
 Post Reply Post Reply