Forum Home Forum Home - Announcements - What's New
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: eightcowwife | taowensf | txmom | musicmama | Sarah2106 | umbribyz
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Pin the Spotlight - Meet Xandi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bectoria View Drop Down
Pincorporated
Pincorporated

Member Rating(43)

Perennial Pinner
9 years 244 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bectoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pin the Spotlight - Meet Xandi
    Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 9:41am

Pin the Spotlight

Beyond the Forums

Meet Xandi

Many of our forum members have been cloth diapering for years and and their knowledge is invaluable to the cloth diapering community. This week, join me as I interview long time Diaper Pin forum member Xandi.

Xandi is a SAHM/WAHM. She has three sweet, obnoxious, fantastic children and one smart, handsome (if balding), grad student husband. She has been living the Diaper Pin lifestyle for four years.

read more

(there are great pics in the article but I'm having technical difficulties getting one pulled over here!!)
Becky
SAHM to DD1 (9), DD2 (7), and DD3 (3)
Sponsored Links

diaperpin-jen View Drop Down
Pincorporated
Pincorporated

Member Rating(6)

Perennial Pinner
14 years 171 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote diaperpin-jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 9:56am
Great interview! Thanks Becky and Xandi! I was laughing about your funniest diaper memory... What poor timing on that!
Creator of the Pin and Proud mama of 2!

Check out our new blog - The Corner! iv class
bree View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Member Rating(41)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 263 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 10:08am
Great article! Thanks for sharing, ladies! LOL @ the funniest diaper memory - I had something similar happen! I was trying to sell my friend on cloth and told her how one of the best parts is that we never, ever have leaks! Not two minutes later Logan walks over with totally soaked shorts! Somehow he managed to pee so much he totally soaked his padfolded flat and the Flip cover he was wearing!
erinchelsea View Drop Down
P'intense
P'intense

Member Rating(36)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 205 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote erinchelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 5:10pm
Great interview! Quickest way to a leaky diaper is to brag up how cloth never leaks- totally been there! LOL!
Erin, happy wife of Jason (7/21/07) and mama to Abram (3/09) and Adrie (6/11)
J2 View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(11)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 78 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote J2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 7:41pm
very nicely done!
Jenn

There’s a big difference between Knowledge & Wisdom. Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad.
Gotchickens View Drop Down
P'infatuated
P'infatuated

Member Rating(1)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 235 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gotchickens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 10:53pm
Enjoyed the article! LOL about your diaper memory!
Sarah ~:>

Full time Mom to Peter, Joshua, and Helen. Two peas in a pod with the love of my life Dan 7/4/2009.k
mamma22boys View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Member Rating(40)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
4 years 81 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mamma22boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 11:00pm
Great article.  I too have learned not to brag too much or else the joke is on me.  LOL!!!
Emily Wife to Jake
Mom to Joseph 2/07 & Jordan 5/09 and 1 little girl Audrey 9/12
Probably NAK-- so please excuse the typos.
Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(46)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 223 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by erinchelsea erinchelsea wrote:

Great interview! Quickest way to a leaky diaper is to brag up how cloth never leaks- totally been there! LOL!

Ditto! Nice article.
Happily married to Nathan and mama to DD (5), DS (3), DS2 (5/14)
txmom View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(29)

Perennial Pinner
7 years 119 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote txmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 10:48am
Great read!  I enjoy learning more about our members!
Linda

Wife of 14 years to Troy, mama of E 10/07 J 09/09 and S 10/11
zoobabes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote zoobabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 11:37am
Good stuff!
Jodi - Head Zookeeper

Wife to my One True Love - Scott

Mama to CC-7, DJ- 6, SR-3.5, & IG -1 and my 4 furry kids

"All because two people fell in love..."
 Post Reply Post Reply